DMC Breakfast Server (Seasonal Position)
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of all aspects of menu and wine/beverage pairing.
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to answer guest questions and suggest/upsell items as necessary.
- Ensure all daily duties and side work are completed.
- Manage a server assistant as needed
- Maintain stocking of the restaurant, silverware, etc.
- Address customer concerns/ problems.
- Be coachable and work as a team member
Other Responsibilities: Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Position requires product knowledge, guest relations and interpersonal communication skills.
Education or Formal Training: High School diploma or GED preferred. Food Safety/ Food Service formal supervision training or on the job equivalent.
Experience: Serving experience preferred. Durango Mountain Club offers on-going training and coaching. Multi-lingual a plus!
Material and Equipment Directly Used: Commercial kitchen equipment, cleaning agents.
Working Environment/ Physical Activities:
Indoor mountain-top restaurant environment. 70% of the work day is spent walking. 60% to 100% of the work day is indoors with some outdoor work required depending on the weather.
Frequently climbing, balancing, stooping, reaching and handling objects. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling of objects up to 300 pounds occasionally. Frequently lifting and carrying objects up to 65 pounds.
Potential hazards include electrical, mechanical, radiant energy, burns and toxic, caustic chemicals. Constant exposure to odors and fumes. Noise levels can reach up to 85 decibels. This is a non-skiing position.Apply now