F&B Ice Cream Attendant (Summer Seasonal)
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Guest service
- Operate point of sale equipment to charge the correct price for items sold, collect money and give correct change.
- Complete stocking duties– ice cream, topping, sauces
- Prepare menu items based on established specification recipe card and use records.
- Assist in prep levels through established prep procedures.
- Clean and prepare for next day’s business at end of shift.
- Keep ice cream area neat & clean
- Control waste and theft through continuous monitoring and training.
- Plan and carry out prep list for next day’s needs and for special events/ daily operations.
- Interact with children and families in a positive way
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Solid math skills, solid interpersonal communication and guest relations skills. Must be alert, be able to concentrate, have good aesthetic sense and tactile, olfactory and visual discrimination. Solid knowledge of food preparation and storage, inventory controls, sanitation requirements, commercial kitchen equipment. Must be 18 years or older.
Education, Experience, and Formal Training: Previous food service, cash handling, and customer service experience required.
Material and Equipment Directly Used: Point of sale system, some food and beverage equipment.
Working Environment/ Physical Activities:
90% of the workday is spent in an indoor restaurant environment with some outdoors work. 60% of work shift is spent standing and 40% walking. Frequently lifting and carrying objects up to 40 pounds. Frequently stooping. Occasionally climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching. Constantly reaching, feeling and handling objects. Constantly engaging in normal conversation and using near acuity, color vision and field of vision. Occasional exposure to fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases and poor ventilation. Potential occasional hazards include toxic, caustic chemicals and electrical. This is a non-skiing position.Apply now