F&B Server (Seasonal)
- Take food orders from guests, turn order into kitchen, serve food and beverages.
- Set tables, polish silverware, set up stations, make beverages, fold napkins, and other prep work as assigned.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Complete side work including cleaning schedule, opening and closing procedures.
- Serve banquets and other functions as assigned.
- Close-out and reconciliation of tickets and moneys to reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid table service, food knowledge, organizational and interpersonal, experience with wine and spirits suggestive sales, and guest relations skills.
- Basic math required. Excellence in customer service is a must.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Alertness; precision; speaking and writing ability; initiative; patience; visual, tactile, and olfactory discrimination; aesthetic sense, concentration, and memory are necessary mental abilities.
Education or Formal Training: Minimum 3 months on-the-job training.
Experience: One year experience.
Material and Equipment Directly Used: Beverage machine, credit card machine, and calculator.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
95% of the day is spent indoors in a restaurant environment. Some wait staff may be hired for 100% outdoors work. Constantly walking, standing, carrying, and lifting objects up to 30 pounds. Constantly balancing, reaching, handling, and feeling objects. Frequently stooping and occasionally kneeling and crouching. Frequently using far acuity and field of vision. Constantly using near acuity and color vision. Constantly tasting and smelling. Occasional fumes, odors, gases, or poor ventilation. Frequently in extreme heat (kitchen). Potential hazards include burns, electrical, radiant energy and toxic caustic chemicals. This is a non-skiing position.Apply now