Retail Sales Associate (2615 Main Avenue)
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet customers as they enter the store
- Sell merchandise to customers, providing help if needed in a knowledgeable, hospitable manner
- Educate self on retail products and resort services/products, to answer guest questions
- Operate a POS system and perform related tasks, including cash handling, credit card processing and closing procedures at the end of day
- Organize and replenish merchandise
- Assist in maintaining a clean and efficient sales operation by participating in the general cleaning, vacuuming and dusting of sales and stock areas
- Help organize back stock and perform inventory counts
- Check in and tag new merchandise
- Help create a positive environment for customers and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Retail experience preferred but not required. Must be at least 16 years of age. Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Basic knowledge of retail sales operations. Basic computer skills. Customer service, organization, dependability, analytic ability, creativity, reasoning, patience, judgement, strong oral and written communication skills are necessary abilities.
This position is based out of the 2615 Main Avenue location in Durango.Apply now