- Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than the starting time of the program.
- Allow adequate time to get to the resort ahead of your scheduled lesson time, especially on snowy days.
- We recommend leaving Durango 1-1.5 hours ahead of the lesson time on days where road conditions are not clear.
- Check the Snow Report for updated road conditions before heading to the resort to plan accordingly.
- Snowburners and Dev Team Participants will be reached via email prior to the start date of the programs for updated meeting information. For further questions or concerns, please email [email protected] or visit our website.
There will be no refunds or credits permitted for missed classes.
- Full Refund = must place request at least 14 days prior to the start date of the program
- 50% Refund = request made within 14 days of the start date of the program
- Requests to cancel made on or after the start date of the program will not be eligible or receive a refund or credit.
- In the event of the participant being injured, a doctor’s note must be submitted as an attachment to the Cancellation Request email. Following this, the Program Director will assess whether or not the participant is eligible for a refund or credit.
To cancel the participant’s scheduled classes with our Local Programs must be done by emailing [email protected] with the following information:
- *Request of Cancellation (either in the Subject line or written in the email)
- Name(s) of Participant(s)
- Birthdate(s) of Participant(s)
- Phone Number
- Program Purchased (such as; Snowburners or DEV Team)
- Day and Time Session
- Reason for Cancellation
Eligible refunds will be paid to the original payment option used to create the original lesson reservation. Please allow 48-72 hours for the cancellation request to be fulfilled on our end, then an additional 3-7 business days for the refund to process with the bank.
Attendance and Tardiness:
- It is essential that participants attend every session to reach the intended skill development of the child and their group.
- There will be no refunds or credits permitted for missed classes.
- Group cohesion is very important, missed classes will hold up the skill level development of all children in the group.
- If it is anticipated that you will be late to your class, please email [email protected] your late arrival notice.
- We will make every attempt to rejoin your child with their group upon arriving late, though depending on how late you arrive at the session, we cannot guarantee it. Being more than 15 minutes late could result in missing out on the lesson/session for that day.
Gratuities for instructors are not required, but are an appropriate and appreciated gesture.