- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the starting time of the program.
- Please allow adequate time to get to the resort ahead of your scheduled lesson time, especially on snowy days.
- We recommend leaving Durango 1-1.5 hours ahead of the lesson time on days where road conditions are not clear.
- Check the Snow Report for updated road conditions before heading to the resort to plan accordingly.
- Men’s & Women’s Clinic Program participants will be reached via email prior to the start date of the programs for updated meeting information.
- For further questions or concerns, please email [email protected] or visit our website.
There will be no refunds or credits permitted for missed classes.
- Full Refund = must place request at least 14 days prior to the start date of the program
- 50% Refund = request made within 14 days of the start date of the program
- Requests to cancel made on or after the start date of the program will not be eligible or receive a refund or credit.
- In the event of the participant being injured, a doctor’s note must be submitted as an attachment to the Cancellation Request email. Following this, the Program Director will assess whether or not the participant is eligible for a refund or credit.
Cancellation of the participant’s scheduled classes with our Men’s & Women’s Clinics must be done by emailing [email protected] with the following information:
- *Request of Cancellation (either in the Subject line or written in the email)
- Name(s) of Participant(s)
- Birthdate(s) of Participant(s)
- Phone Number
- Program Purchased (such as, Men’s or Women’s)
- Day and Time Session
- Reason for Cancellation
Eligible refunds will be paid to the original payment option used to create the original lesson reservation. Please allow 48-72 hours for the cancellation request to be fulfilled on our end, then an additional 3-7 business days for the refund to process with the bank.
Gratuities for instructors are not required, but are an appropriate and appreciated gesture.