Work From Here: 25% Off
Upgrade your office views and unplug on your days off.
As the bustle of summer winds down, the mountain returns to a peaceful and quiet state. Enjoy working in a new creative space during the day, and then explore the stunning San Juan Mountains in the evenings and on the weekends!
Our summer activities are available Saturday/Sunday (plus Labor Day Monday) August 21st – October 10th. The area surrounding Purgatory Resort also offers spectacular hiking, mountain biking and fishing, providing you with an easy escape into nature and some time to relax and unwind.
Take 25% off when you book your stay between August 15th and November 18th, while also taking advantage of our lowest rates of the season! Rooms start at only $67. Sale ends October 31st.
- For Reservations: August 15 – November 18
- No Blackout Dates
- 4 night minimum length of stay
- Rooms starting at $67; book by October 31
- Activities available weekends (Sat/Sun plus Labor Day Monday), August 21 – October 10
Why Stay With Us?
- Lodging is located steps away from Village Plaza and activities
- Tons of great amenities
- Views, views, views!
Why Visit Us?
- We’re located along the famous Million Dollar Highway scenic drive
- Charming Durango, Colorado has lots of art galleries, shops and restaurants
- Direct flights available from Phoenix, Dallas, Denver, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas & Los Angeles
- Fantastic San Juan Mountain hiking, biking and alpine lakes
- Durango is home of the famous Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- We’re near Mesa Verde National Park as well as other national monuments