The Den is an on-site guest childcare facility, providing a safe, interactive and engaging environment.
December 10th, 2021: At the time of writing this update, all Colorado ski resorts are subject to several mandates that pertain to children participating in Child Care and Ski & Snowboard School programs.
Click here for more information from San Juan Basin Public Health.
The Den – Village Plaza
Childcare is available starting December 13th.
9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Ages 2-4 years old
$120 per day per child
Childcare is available 7 days a week, and is subject to change based on staff availability. Please call our Childcare Services to inquire about the weekend availability.
Click here for printable childcare enrollment form (recommended for 2+ kids registration).
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Spaces are limited, therefore advanced bookings are encouraged to secure your reservation. Walk-ins are not accepted at this time.
This season, Purgatory Ski Resort is able to provide childcare services for children that are between the ages of 2 and 4 on the day of attendance. Currently, we are not allowing children over the age of four to register in our Childcare Facility Program.
The Den provides a range of daily activities for the children to engage in. The two to four year olds will explore creative indoor projects and outside snow play (weather permitting). This program is designed to introduce participants to winter environment activity and readiness. Snow toys are provided by our facility.
Our staff has the knowledge, background checks and training to ensure the children in our care will have a safe and fun experience.
The Den encourages masks to be worn for all individuals who are not fully vaccinated.
Helpful Hints about The Den:
- Label all belongings prior to arrival.
- Supply enough disposable diapers/pull-ups and wipes for all children not toilet trained. Label containers of wipes. Bring a change of clothes (accidents do happen!) and appropriate outerwear.
- Inform us of any allergies or dietary restrictions upon check-in.
- Parents with proper ID will have access to The Den.
- Masks are required when entering The Den, regardless of vaccination record.
- To inquire any additional information, or express any concerns about the welfare of your child, please speak directly with The Den’s dedicated staff.
- We strive to keep all the children in our care safe and healthy. No child who is too ill to be in daycare will be admitted to The Den nor permitted to remain in the facility.
Questions? Check out our Childcare FAQ Page.