Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
*There is no cancellation wait list. We will reach out to our guests on a first come, first served basis if anything becomes available.
2021/2022 Private Lesson Rates
Private lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
|2-Hour Private||9am, 10am or 1pm||$290 for 1-2 participants|
|3-Hour Private||9am or 1pm||$455 for 1-5 participants|
|5-Hour Private||9am or 10am||$650 for 1-5 participants|
Get the most out of your time on the mountain with an instructor dedicated to improving your skills! Private Lessons are the best way to improve on-snow performance. Private Lessons offer:
- Express lift access
- Customized lessons for your skill level
- Personalized feedback and guidance
- The ability to learn at a pace comfortable to you
- Up to 5 students per instructor
Can My Family Join for a Private Lesson?
YES! Share a lesson with up to 5 of your friends and family for personalized skiing or snowboarding instruction. Everyone must be on the same equipment and we highly recommend groups of similar age and ability.
- Valid lift access is required during the lesson. Private lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
- Registering at least 72 hours in advance is highly recommended. Lesson availability is limited.
- For more information check out our Frequently Asked Questions or email [email protected].
- Gratuities for Instructors are not a requirement, but an appropriate and appreciated gesture.
When: 10 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
Where: For private lessons, please proceed to the Base Area and meet your instructor at the private lessons sign located between lifts 1 and 4.
If You Need Rental Equipment: Please plan on an extra 30 minutes to 1 hour to get fitted and to get to the meeting place on time.
What to Bring
- Masks are required.
- Clothing and gear appropriate for conditions: neck gaiter, goggles, snow pants and non-fleece mittens or gloves.
- Helmets are required for ages 12 and under, and are strongly recommended for everyone else..
- Lip balm, sunblock, hand warmers for cold days.
- Water and snacks.
Within 48 hours of the lesson purchase, you are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase your lesson. Lessons are not refundable or transferable on the date valid. Cancellations and refunds must be made by emailing [email protected].