Come check out two great days of bike racing when Big Mountain Enduro returns to Purgatory Resort!
Watch some impressive riding as four hundred racers compete on trails in our bike park and in the high country around the resort. This is one of the most exciting weekends of the summer for both riders and spectators!
– Below are the trails for each day of racing. Please note that these times are approximate and are subject to change throughout the weekend. Be aware of and respect active trail closures on the mountain regardless of what is listed.
Saturday – Closures will occur on the following trails
– 9:00am to Noon – Upper Shangri-La (Beginner riders can access 7th Heaven while Shangri-La is closed.)
– 9:30am – 2:00pm – Diggler
– 9:30am – 2:30pm -Divinity
– Noon – 5:00pm – 7th Heaven & World Cup Downhill (Beginner riders can take Shangri-La while 7th Heaven is closed.)
Most stages on Saturday will be accessed via World Cup XC trail. Please note that the final stage, 7th Heaven and World Cup Downhill will be accessed via Lift 1, so please expect increased traffic around Lift 1 Saturday afternoon.
Sunday – Closures will occur on the following trails
– 9:00am – 1:00pm – Pirate, Diggler, Last Chance & Jump Line
– 9:30am – 2:00pm – Divinity*
– 10:00am – 3:00pm – World Cup Down Hill
– Noon – 5:00pm – Pirate, Links, Diggler, Last Chance, Jump Line
*Racers access Divinity via Shangri-La on Sunday. Shangri-La will remain open to the public all of Sunday, however, there will be more traffic than usual.
All race stages on Sunday will be accessed via Lift 1. Please expect greater wait times for the Lift on Sunday. Thank you for understanding.
BME has purchased bike park passes for all racers for the 8th and 9th. If racers wish to practice Thursday and Friday, they will need to purchase lift tickets online in advance for $49 or at the ticket window day of for $59.
– Please note the listed trail closures above.
– Please expect increased traffic on our trails July 6-9.
– Brush up on the Mountain Biker Responsibility Code here, respect trail closures, stay safe and have fun out there!
– If you would like to spectate, you may purchase a scenic chairlift ride ticket at the ticket office.