PACK Summer Camp
Purgatory Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK)
returns this summer!
We will not offer PACK for the 2023 Summer season. Thank you for checking in.
At Purgatory Adventure Camp for Kids (PACK), children ages 5-12 experience activities that foster their curiosity and creativity such as geocaching, treasure panning, chairlift rides, nature hikes, low-challenge courses, nature projects, animal tracks, arts & crafts and more!
Each week has a different theme designed to keep kids active and engaged; activities may change based on weather, logistics and the preferences of PACK participants
|Dates||PACK will not be offered summer 2023|
Mondays – Fridays
|Where||Drop-off & Pickup at the Arrival Court|
Located at the entrance to the Village Plaza
|Contact||Email [email protected]|
Once you reserve a day or week for your child, please review the following information:
- Please Click here to review Parent Policies and Procedures.
- ALL PARENTS: Fill out the required registration form.
- If your child carries medication (including Epi-Pens, inhalers, insulin
or seizure medications), your child’s physician must complete the following forms:
Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan (required for participants carrying epi-pens)
Colorado Care Plan and Medication Order(required for participants carrying inhalers)
- If your child is exempt from any immunization please fill out this form:
Immunization Medical Exemption Form
- Please email all paperwork to [email protected] or mail to:
PACK PO BOX 17000,
Durango, CO 81302-8904
The fine print
- Space is limited and reservations are required.
- Refunds will only be given if a child is injured and unable to
participate on an alternative day. An official document from a
physician is required for refunds.
- You may reschedule days if there is availability. To confirm a
reschedule date, please email [email protected].
What your child needs to bring
- Lightweight warm layer of clothing
- Rain gear or a poncho
- One quart refillable water bottle (please don’t weigh down the little
ones; we will refill water bottles.)
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (Please apply at home in the morning; PACK team
leaders will assist with reapplication)
- Sack lunch and plenty of snacks
*Want to add a lunch to your child’s PACK registration? Click here.
PLEASE LABEL ALL PERSONAL ITEMS