Spring Break will be here before you know it, with those lovely longer days, welcoming sunshine, and bluebird conditions. We’re here to help you plan your best spring break at Purgatory Resort now. We’ll help you get started.
Get your tickets!
Lift tickets are available online only through our ticket calendar. The earlier you buy, the better price you’ll receive.
Pro Tip: How about a FREE $60 Resort Credit? Through our multi-day ticket promotion, the Fun Fund, your purchase of 3+* consecutive days of lift tickets on select dates now comes with a FREE $20 resort credit per person per day! All you have to do is pick 3+ consecutive days on our online lift ticket calendar and you’ll be all set. Make sure all 3+ days are eligible. Eligible days will be in green!
*A 4+ day commitment is required for ski days starting from Sunday, March 13 to Wednesday, March 16
Plan your spring break lodging!
Stay close to the action when you book your stay at Purgatory Resort. Most of our accommodations are just steps away from the base area and the ski lifts. Whether you’re looking for a cozy studio for your couples getaway or need a townhome for the whole family, Purgatory has the perfect lodging solution for your vacation.
Pro Tip: Keep an eye on our Specials page to find great deals when you plan ahead!
Reserve lessons and rentals
Whether you’re brand new to the slopes, would like a refresher or want to switch it up from skiing to snowboarding or snow biking, spring is a great time to hit the trails with an instructor.
Lessons are also an excellent way to learn more about the mountain — from navigating the frontside and backside runs to exploring the unique variety of terrain Purgatory has to offer. Our instructors are highly trained and extremely knowledgeable of the area, and they will make sure you hit the slopes with more confidence than ever.
Get ready to use those fun funds you earned!
Check out our on-mountain dining options
- Grab a to-go breakfast at Village Market & Deli.
- Order food from the lift at Purgy’s Slopeside Grill or Paradise Pizza.
- Take a rest and grab a midday drink at the Bear Bar, Powderhouse or Dante’s.
- Click here to view all resort dining.
Shop for great gear and souvenirs
- Update your ski equipment at Expert Edge.
- Get snowboard gear at The Board Room.
- Find other snow essentials and souvenirs at Purgatory Sports, located both on mountain and in town.
Make the most of the mountain with added activities
- Book tickets for the Inferno Mountain Coaster (weekends only).
- Book a snowcat skiing trip or a scenic snowcat tour with Purgatory Snowcat Adventures.
- Enjoy a scenic snowshoe tour or snowmobile tour .
Celebrate like a local at our great on-mountain events
Spring Break at Purgatory is filled with countless events and activities like our annual pond skim party.