Deli Attendant (Seasonal)
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Guest service in sale and upsell.
- Operate point of sale equipment to charge the correct price for items sold, collect money and give correct change.
- Complete stocking duties– beverages, candy, chips, condiments etc.
- Prepare Breakfast, Lunch and Coffee items on the menu.
- Clean and prepare for next day’s business at end of shift.
- Assist busperson when available in keeping dining area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Solid math skills, solid interpersonal communication and guest relations skills. Must be alert, be able to concentrate, have good aesthetic sense and tactile, olfactory and visual discrimination. If assigned to Dante’s or Powderhouse restaurants, must be able to ski intermediate runs.
Education or Formal Training: Up to 3 months on- the –job training.
Experience: Past cash handling experience.
Material and Equipment Directly Used: Point of sale system, some food and beverage equipment. If assigned to on-mountain restaurants, must be able to ski/snowboard intermediate runs.
Working Environment/ Physical Activities: 90% of the workday is spent in an indoor restaurant environment with some outdoors work. Some cashier positions require up to 100% outdoors work. 80% of work shift is spent standing and 20% walking. Frequently lifting and carrying objects up to 40 pounds. Frequently stooping. Occasionally climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching. Constantly reaching, fingering, feeling and handling objects. Constantly engaging in normal conversation and using near acuity, color vision and field of vision. Occasional exposure to fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases and poor ventilation. Potential occasional hazards include toxic, caustic chemicals and electrical. This is a non-skiing position.Apply now