Greetings from our new international resort!
On January 12, 2023, Mountain Capital Partners announced it would become the majority owner of Valle Nevado, the largest ski area in the Americas. Valle Nevado, a year-round mountain resort located just 37 miles from Santiago offers incredible skiing on 2,224 inbound skiable acres, an average of 276 inches of snowfall per year, 17 lifts, and onsite heli-skiing.
Why we love Valle Nevado!
- The largest ski area in the Americas with 2,224 skiable acres
- Over 20,000 additional acres of skiing with access via onsite heli-skiing.
- Highest trails in Chile and the best snow
- 17 Lifts including Chile’s first and only high-speed detachable quad chairlift
- 25 miles of skiing on 44 inbound trails
Follow Valle Vevado on Instagram!
Will this affect my Power Pass?
Not at this time.
Where is Valle Nevado?
Located in the heart of the Andes mountain range and just 37 miles from Santiago, the capital and largest city of Chile.
Is lodging available?
Three hotels are conveniently located at the resort: Hotel Valle Nevado, Hotel Puerta del Sol, & Hotel Tres Puntas.