General Purpose: Provide clerical assistance to the Human Resources staff and assist in recruitment, employee processing, employee file maintenance, and employee services. Must be able to work weekends.
- Assist with Employee Housing efforts
- Maintain confidentiality of human resources related information.
- Complete and enter paperwork on new hires, re-hires and volunteers.
- Greet, direct and/or assist walk-in guests and phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Take accurate messages and distribute in a timely manner.
- Complete department filing.
- Issue uniforms, name tags, carpool and memory mania/maker awards, gold pass, real deal, and other discount cards.
- Assist with volunteer and employee Hiring Fairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work weekends throughout the winter as needed.
- Working knowledge of professional office procedures; good grammar, spelling, typing, and proofreading skills; and basic word processing skills are necessary.
- Intermediate computer skills necessary, familiarity with the Google Suite of products preferred
- Must be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous clerical/basic word processing experience required.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
Computer, simple office equipment, uniforms, washer and dryer, vacuum cleaner, household cleaning agents.
Working environment/Physical Activities:
98% of the work day is spent indoors, in a normal office environment. 50% of the workday is spent sitting, 30% standing and 20% walking. 2% of the work day will be spent in an outdoors environment in variable conditions including but not limited to snow, ice, wind, sun and rain.
Occasionally lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds. Constantly engaging in normal conversation, in person and over the phone. Frequently reaching, balancing, stooping, use of near and far acuity, color and field of vision. Occasionally climbing, balancing, stooping. Potential exposure to mechanical and electrical hazards. This is a non-skiing position.Apply now