Lift Maintenance Laborer (Summer/Fall Seasonal)
- Maintain parts of ski lift machinery, components, tools and buildings after specific training by supervisor.
- Implement all department safety policies and procedures and use all safety equipment provided: safety belts, locks, eye protection, correct radio communication etc.
- Log (legibly and accurately) all maintenance and repairs on log sheets daily, for transfer to maintenance operational log.
- Learn all resort, department, ANSI B.77 and state policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain all vehicles and tools used.
- Store all tools in proper place.
- Operate with little or no supervision after training for a specific job.
- Inform Lift Maintenance Manager of all work in progress and any problems encountered.
- Organize and clean shop and work areas.