Dev Team Tryouts
December 11 @ 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
The Dev Team is a 12-week snowboarding or skiing program for kids ages 6 to 12 who are more advanced and ready to take their skiing or boarding to the next level. Led by some of the best instructors at the Resort, the program focuses on skill development, fun and further inspiring each youth’s passion for snow sports and the mountains.
Tryouts are Saturday, December 10 and Sunday, December 11. Only one day of tryouts is necessary/required
*Guests are encouraged to attend the same day of the week as their registered DEV Team day (Sunday DEV = Sunday Tryout)*
Meeting Place: between Lifts 1&4
- Wear appropriate snow attire & gear (helmets are required for ages 12 and under).
- Don’t forget yourSki/Snowboard Equipment.
- Bring water & snacks for breaks in between.
- Bring a packed lunch or money for food at lunchtime.
- Share your excitement to be back on the snow by having a positive attitude.
- This is a full day class so please remember to bring a sack lunch, lunch money or a mountain card. Helmets and a lift ticket or season pass is required.
In the event that the participant does not meet the required ability level to make our DEV Team during tryouts, the participant will be offered a spot within our Snowburners program and refunded the difference in price of the program.