Beginner skiers and riders will learn the basics and improve their skills.
Beginner Package Sessions: Lessons designed to help beginners learn how to ski or snowboard
Lessons are 2.5 hours long and are offered in the morning and afternoon. The price of $99 includes a basic equipment rental and a half-day lift ticket for the Columbine Beginner Lift. Beginner Packages are exactly what anyone looking to get into skiing or snowboarding needs.
Registration Fee: $99
- Price includes basic equipment rental and half day lift ticket for the Columbine lift
- Groups are formed based on requested session
- NO refunds or make-up days for missed classes.
- All guests and instructors/employees must wear a mask and physically distance.
- Signing a Release of Liability is included as part of the online registration process this season.
Beginner Sessions will meet at the Columbine Lift in the beginner area. (Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early)
Signing a Release of Liability is included as part of the online registration process this season. If you do not register online, participants must sign a Release of Liability form at check-in to participate in the program.
Requests made at least 14 days prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund, within 14 days a 50% refund; on or after the first class, no refund.